Software Quality Assurance
The following points are part of this quality assurance process:
Better structuring of the development process
Tooling supporting QA processes.
Quality assessment strategy.
Use start-of-the-art and novel test-based validation.
Automate unit tests generation.
Exploit model-in-the-loop testing.
Code scanning techniques
Adopting existing state-of-the-art code scanning analysis.
Develop ROS-specific code scanning techniques.
Evaluating symbolic execution and fuzzing on specific components.
Exploit opportunities to perform code generation for “boiler-plate” code.
Use of models to specify environments for testing and variability management.
- Quality Assurance Process and Community Management in ROS
- Rosinstall generator time machine
- Improved Continuous Integration badge
- ROS package generator (coming soon)
- ROS fuzzer (coming soon)
- History-based analyser/"Lintier" for ROS packages (coming soon)